- Product Name: DeWalt D26410 230v Random Orbital Sander
- Brand: DeWalt
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Power Source: Mains
- Size: 5 inches
- Max Speed: 10000 Rpm
- Features: two orbit options , perfect for efficient finishing and material removal, variable speed, • Fast exchange of sanding sheets
As a carpenter or woodworker, it is common for you to see a random orbital sander in every commercial shop you visit. It is because you know that sanders can help to get rid of any unwanted marks or scratches on every wood project. So if you’re thinking of what might be the perfect random orbital sander for you, why don’t you take time to consider this Dewalt D26410 Random Orbital Sander?
- Product name: Dewalt Random Orbital Sander
- Model: D26410-GB
- Brand: Dewalt
- Amazon rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars
- Weight: 2.7 kilograms
- Power source: electric
- Disc size: 150 millimeters of 5 inches
- Speed: maximum of 10,000 revolutions per minute
Key Features of the Tool
- It has two orbit options for a versatile performance.
- It is perfect for efficient finishing and material removal.
- A variable speed for a fast-paced work time rate.
- The power tool has a finishing system that is specifically designed for better comfort.
- Fast exchange of sanding sheets with hoop and loop papers.
The Dewalt D26410 Random Orbital Sander has a power of 400 watts that can do an amazing job on any material. The size of its two orbital settings comes in 3 millimeters and 6 millimeters for a quicker but larger piece of work. It is a product of Dewalt technology with a variable speed that ranges from 4,000 to 10,000 revolutions per minute (maximum).
The Dewalt D26410 Random Orbital Sander is a random orbital sander kit that includes sanding sheets, a support tray, and a paper dust bag. The grip was designed to satisfy the user’s comfort with an easy toggle trigger lock. Its paper and variable orbit measure 150 millimeters (mostly 5 inches) for a smooth sanding job.
Specifications of the tool
- Dust-proof switch: yes
- Pad brake: yes
- Power tool type: corded
- Product dimensions: 13 x 14 x 20 cm (metric system)
- Orbit diameter: 3–6 millimeters
- Pad: H&L
- Paper size/type: 5 inches/hook and loop
- Sander type: random orbit
- Dust collection: yes
There is feedback from customers who have already purchased this power tool. Some are good comments, and some are bad.
- It can be used in many kinds of jobs, such as wood flooring, oak beds, and pine furniture.
- The grip is comfortable to handle, and it is easy to toggle.
- It is quite heavy, making it hard to use one hand for a long time.