- Product Name: Makita BO5030 5-Inch Random Orbit Sander
- Brand: Makita
- Weight: 3,7 pounds
- Power Source: Mains
- Size: 5 inches
- Max Speed: 12000 Rpm
- Features: Fast and smooth sanding that uses 3-ampere motor, Uses a large 1/8-inch random orbit performance
A random orbital sander is a great help in sanding your woodworking projects, but like any other tool, you need to choose the best that requires careful evaluation. Here is a model of an orbital sander from Makita; take a look at this Makita BO5030 Random Orbital Sander.
Key Features of the Tool
- Fast and smooth sanding that uses a 3-ampere motor.
- Uses a large 1/8-inch random orbit performance to allow users to have an efficient sanding
- Equipped with a control system to completely control the pad upon starting.
- Includes dust collection mechanism for a neat and clean workplace.
- Improved dust-proof switch to minimize dust ingestion and contamination.
- Rubber over mold grip to give the user better comfort in using the tool.
- Uses rapid change 5 inches H&L abrasive paper with eight holes
- It uses a huge ball bearing sealed for prolonged tool life
The Makita BO5030 Random Orbital Sander showcases a pad control system for complete control of pad speed that uses a 3-ampere motor for a powerful operation. It has a 1/8-inch random orbit size with 12,000 revolutions per minute speed. The BO5030 model is precision-designed with all ball-bearing construction for prolonged life and smooth sanding.
The grip was ergonomically designed with a rubberized palm to provide better comfort. It is easy to control because it fits like a glove in your hand. The tool also provides a rubber-sealed switch to minimize dust ingestion and increase its durability. The efficient pad dust-collection mechanism helps create a cleaner workplace environment.
Most of all, it has 40 extra sanding bags. These fabric dust bags can be used for faster disposal of excess materials. The Makita BO5030 Random Orbital Sander uses rapid change 5″ eight-hole hook-and-loop abrasive paper disc.
Specifications of the tool
There are bad and good reviews from customers who have already purchased and used the power tool.
- The bearings of this tool are better than other random orbit sanders.
- Collects a high percentage of dust.
- The toggle switch is difficult to operate.