- Product Name: Makita BO5030 series Random Orbital Sander
- Brand: Makita
- Weight: 4,2 pounds
- Power Source: Mains
- Size: 5 inches
- Max Speed: 12000 Rpm
- Features: Variable speed, non-slip grip for better handling, dust-proof switch, integrated suction system
It is very significant to pick the right random orbital sander for the job, particularly when you are ready to start a woodworking project. Here is the Makita BO5031/2 Random Orbital Sander (This range includes the Makita B05030, Makita BO5030K, Makita BO5031, and Makita BO5032), the successor model of Bo5010 and Bo5012. But now, it features a vital aspect in the working field, which is electronic speed control.
Key Features of the Tool
- It has a variable speed to enable a fast and smooth finish.
- It uses Velcro paper for the rapid exchange of sanding sheets.
- With huge ball-bearing construction.
- Designed with a non-slip grip surface for better handling.
- It has a dust-proof switch.
- With complete brake ring for an urgent halt of grinding plate.
- Has an integrated suction system.
- It has a connectable and external dust collection unit.
The BO5031/2 Makita Random Orbital Sander mode has been developed and commercialized as the successor models of Bo5010 and Bo5012 and showcases an electronic speed control and heavy-duty applications. It has the same ergonomic-designed rubberized palm for a soft grip as the Bo4555 series models.
Makita’s BO5031/2 Random Orbit Sander delivers smooth and fast action performance with better grip and complete control. The BO5031/2 model is ideal for carpenters, hard-working contractors, or someone dealing with woodworking projects requiring a best-in-shop random orbit sander. Although we wouldn’t classify this as a palm sander, it comes with a grip and the main handle, making it very easy to maneuver.
Model BO5031/2 also comes in an abrasive disc and dust-collecting bag. It is perfect to use in a wide range of sanding job applications. This power tool is just another best quality product of the Makita brand – we believe so strongly in this statement that we recently added it to our list as the best orbital sander for home DIY projects. Its commitment and high technology encompass innovative and well-designed random orbital sanders.
Specifications of the Tool
There is negative and positive feedback from customers who have already purchased and used the random orbital sander of Makita (model BO5031/2).
- Due to its electronic speed control system, you can easily use the random orbit sander.
- Thanks to the rubberized palm-designed grip, it is very easy to handle for a long time.